Part of the R-Series, the Bobcat® E35 compact (mini) excavator is a popular choice in the 3-ton size class. Zero Tail Swing (ZTS) provides unrestricted rotation, greater flexibility and reduced potential for damage to the machine and surrounding property. It’s available with an angle blade option, long arm option or clamp-ready extendable arm option. Upgrade to an optional 33 hp engine for even more productivity.
- Emissions Tier (EPA): Tier 4
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Maximum Governed RPM: 2,400 rpm
- Horsepower: 33.5 hp (25 kW)
- Turbocharged Engine: Optional
- Operating Weight: 7,909 lb.
- Weight Class: 3.6 t
- Travel Speed - High: 2.9 mph
- Travel Speed - Low: 1.6 mph
- Arm Digging Force: 4,859 lb.
- Bucket Digging Force: 6,968 lb.
- Rated Lift Capacity: 3232 lb.
- Lift Radius: 118 in.
- Boom Swing - Left: 75 deg.
- Boom Swing - Right: 55 deg.
- Maximum Dig Depth: 10.2 ft.
- Max Dump Height: 11 ft.
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 17.2 ft.
Hydraulic System Specifications
- Auxiliary Std Flow: 16.9 gal./min (64 l/min)
- Auxiliary Pressure: 2,987 psi (205.95 bar)
- Length: 189.9 in.
- Overall Length in Travel Position: 189.9 in.
- Width: 69 in.
- Height: 96.2 in.
- Height with Operator Cab: 96.2 in.
- Air Conditioning: Optional
- Cab Enclosure: Optional
- Cab Heater: Optional
- Heater Air Conditioning: Optional
- Radio: Optional
- Tail Swing Type: Zero
- Engine Shutdown: Standard
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- Secondary Auxiliary Hydraulics: Optional
- Quick Tach System: Standard
- Rubber Track: Standard
- Selectable Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow: Standard
- Angle Blade: Optional
Certain specification(s) are based on engineering calculations and are not actual measurements. Specification(s) are provided for comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Specification(s) for your individual equipment will vary based on normal variations in design, manufacturing, operating conditions, and other factors.